I mentioned the other day that I wanted to start doing a gratitude journal, so I have decided to start one right here on my blog. Being the incredibly creative person that I am, I decided to make Thursdays, “Thankful Thursday” here on my blog. See, I told you I was incredibly creative…not everyone could come up with a name like that! 🙂
So, welcome to Thankful Thursday……
I am thankful for…..
- ….The faithful prayers of my sweet dad, who prayed for me faithfully during my years of living life in rebellion against God.
- ….the sweet kiss of a child
- ….the love of a man so wonderful that I can hardly believe he’s mine
- ….grace….undeserved, yet freely given
- ….my church
- ….the privilege of homeschooling my kids
- ….my husband’s job
- ….faithful friends who see the good in me, even when I can’t see it myself
- ….a sweet mom who has become a treasured friend
10. ….the precious Word of God
~please feel free to leave comments, sharing what you’re thankful for as well…we truly do have so much to be thankful for